- Please remember tuition is due on the 1st of each month. There will be a $20 late fee added to all payments received after the 10th of each month. There is a $25 fee that will be incurred for any returned checks.
- Tuition can be paid online through your student portal which is found on the website or you can drop off a check in the payment box in the lobby. You can also set up recurring payments online. To set up recurring payments or if you have any questions about billing or tuition please contact Missy at email@example.com
- Dress code will not be enforced until the first week in October. We want to give everyone enough time to order the items that they need first.
- Once dress code is enforced here’s what to expect: – the first time that your child comes to class and is not in dress code a note will be sent home to the parents explaining what needs to be corrected. The second time an email will be sent home and the third time the child will be asked to sit out and observe class.
Drop off and pick up
- For those that have classes on Tues, Thurs and Fri that start at 4:00 – these are the first classes of the day and as such the studio won’t be open until 3:55. Our teachers are moms too and need to be able to get their kids home from school before they leave for the studio. They do their best to get there early but 5 minutes is about all they can do. Please remember this when dropping your dancers off.
- For those who have the last classes of the night, if you are later than 10 minutes picking up your dancer there will be a charge of $10 added to your account. This money will be used to pay the teacher that has to wait at the studio for their time.
This courses will ensure that you maintain a healthy lifestyle because it is a great workout! Watching your diet is also very important of course. I for example take a great health supplement. It really surprised me when I started taking it because of how effective it was. If you are looking for one I recommend this one! To find it you can go here.