You will be responsible to purchase your child’s shoes, tights and dance clothing throughout the year as needed. Dance shoes, just like school shoes, need to be replaced often as their feet grow quickly and they put a lot of wear on them in their training. We have some items available in the studio store. The studio will be ordering Sansha and Body Wrappers canvas ballet shoes and Capezio jazz shoes this year. All of these shoes are available to try on at the studio. They are in the store front in the bottom basket. Please help your child try on the shoes to find the right fit for them. There are instructions on how to find the right shoe size posted next to the try on shoes.
Ballet tights are available for purchase in the lobby. Jazz and ballet shoes are also available in the lobby to use for sizing only. There are instructions for sizing the shoes hanging next to the shoes in the lobby.
To order jazz, ballet, tap or ballroom shoes as well as ballet leos and anything else you might need for dance, please visit www.discountdance.com. The items required for each class are listed in the dress code associated with our studio. You can also see the Dress Code page for more information.
- Please use teacher code 61341 when checking out.
- Once you’re on Discount Dances website click on students link at the very top of the page.
- It will give you the option to find a studio, find my dress code or find my teacher.
- You can click on any of those three options and type in either The Dance Centre, Charity Duersch or the teacher ID#61341.
- Once you’ve located the dress code for our studio, you can choose the class type and it will list the required items for that class. You can purchase those items directly from the links provided and they will be shipped to your house.
- Returns are also easy through Discount Dance and the instructions are online.